Create amazing user experiences with us!
SecurionPay (FinTech startup) is looking for a dynamic and skilled UX/Graphic Designer with proven B2B experience willing to take up the challenge and change the world of online payments!
As a UX/Graphic Designer at SecurionPay, you’ll be responsible for overall layout, user experience and graphics for our products and applications. The ideal candidate should be a passionate visioner with excellent portfolio of perfect UX and graphic deliveries. We are looking for you if you are not afraid of new challenges, have head full of ideas, and combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Close cooperation with our marketing and sales teams to find a match between your vision and business needs and expectations
- Creation of best in class user experience for all users of our products
- Making graphic design that goes along with our product
- Creating a set of materials for conferences and client meetings
- Cooperation in designing general branding strategy
- Developing, upgrading, and optimizing UI for our current and new products
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in delivering UX solutions for business clients
- Excellent portfolio of self prepared graphics
- Graphic/ Art/ UX University degree
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellence in using advanced graphic tools
- Newest global market trends awareness
- Exceptional attention to details and visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to generate a lot of quality ideas in a short span of time
- Passion and real love to your work
- Pluses: experience in payments/fintech industry, knowledge
What we offer
- Unlimited career potential
- Opportunity to build an international brand on global market
- A lot of independence and freedom to introduce new ideas
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for traveling
We’re a highly motivated and passionate team of online payment professionals. Our goal is to provide online merchants and their customers with the most flexible and friendly payment experience while shopping online.
Join the team of people who demonstrate initiative mind, a creative vision and passion for making things better. If you feel that the current financial system requires way more that it provides these days, this is definitely a place for you.
We believe great people build great companies. If you are a passionate UX/UI Designer, making beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces, you’re the person we’re looking for.
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here. Are you the ideal candidate?
Send us your CV at [email protected].