Online B2B Sales Specialist
SecurionPay (FinTech payment gateway) is looking for a dynamic and skilled Sales Specialist with a proven B2B experience willing to challenge and change the world of online payments!
We’re looking for a candidate for our office in Poland (Wroclaw).
As a Sales Specialist at SecurionPay, you’ll play a critical role in prospecting new business opportunities and developing relationships with potential and existing clients. The ideal candidate should understand a fast-paced startup environment and must be able to think creatively, plan strategically and execute flawlessly. We’re looking for you if you have a proven track record of delivering results in online B2B sales.
- Generating leads and conducting sales activities worldwide
- Maintaining and developing relationships with potential and existing customers via phone calls, emails, and direct meetings
- Building strong business-to-business relationships with partners (banks) and clients (account management)
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Representing our company at trade exhibitions, conferences, and events
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Reviewing your own sales performance
- Gathering information to determine clients needs and ensuring the highest level of clients satisfaction
- Identifying and arranging meetings with potential clients and making sales presentations
- Managing relationships with clients, partners, and team members to improve the performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of strong sales experience in a B2B environment
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of online sales experience
- Sales/ Business/ Marketing or a related field degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Native-level fluency is what we’re looking for
- Skilled at planning, organizing and prioritizing activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- Effective presentations, sales, and public speaking skills to use at conferences, industry events and during meetings with potential clients and partners
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Strong decision-making skills and goal-oriented attitude
- The highly-driven, competitive, results-oriented person with a passion for success
- Naturally curious, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve the company’s performance
- Pluses: experience in payments/fintech industry
What we offer:
- Unlimited career potential
- Base salary plus commission compensation plan
- Opportunity for traveling
Are you the ideal candidate? Email us at [email protected] and start your fantastic journey with us toward creating better online payments.
We’re a highly motivated and passionate team of online payment professionals. Our goal is to provide online merchants and their customers with the most flexible and friendly payment experience while shopping online.
Join the team of people who demonstrate initiative mind, a creative vision and passion for making things better. If you feel that the current financial system requires way more than it provides these days, this is definitely a place for you.
We believe great people build great companies. If you are willing to change the world of payments and passionate about selling products that truly make a difference, you’re the person we’re looking for.
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here. Are you the ideal candidate?