SecurionPay updates #1. See what’s new
We work on improving our payment solution every day to help your business grow faster. See the list of our latest improvements.
We’re excited to build an innovative solution that answers your needs and expectations. OK, what’s new?
Changes to the dashboard
We made some changes to the dashboard including new features to streamline your payment processing. Here’s what changed:
- Charts – we made them clearer and more functional. Now you have access to historical data and can easily navigate through the periods. Simply grab the slide and choose the date range you want to analyse.
- E-mail notifications – you can decide yourself whether you will receive information about successful charges or disputes. How? Go to your accounts settings and tick the checkboxes in General tab.
New website for SaaS and startups!
We released a special website devoted to SaaS and startups lately, to let them focus on their growth from the beginning. Even small businesses can manage their cash flow better and maximize results thanks to the innovative payment technology.
At SecurionPay, we know the startup scene inside out and believe that these young businesses should focus on their growth from the beginning. We did all the heavy lifting in regards to PCI automatically taking this burden off the shoulders of startup founders.
Learn more at https://securionpay.com/our-customers/saas-and-startups/.
SecurionPay + Sift Science = fraud mitigation
Sift Science is a tool based on advanced machine learning technology that lets you fight fraud more efficiently. With machine learning, you can effectively manage fraud with recognizing patterns in historical and live data.
Now you can simply integrate Sift Science with SecurionPay. Here’s how: https://securionpay.com/blog/sift-science-integration/.
There you have it. Have any suggestions or want to ask us a question? E-mail us or leave a comment. We are happy to help!
Latest posts by Sandra Wróbel-Konior (see all)
- Transaction descriptors — Everything you wanted to know - April 6, 2018
- Visa Chargeback Regulation Changes — April 2018 - February 28, 2018
- 3D Secure 2.0 specification in a nutshell - November 27, 2017